I may not have posted a list recently, but my weekly planner had quite a bit on it. I have had multiple projects for DbR flowing through these past couple of weeks. It is very satisfying to be able to come home and work for me. This week is looking much like last week in that my list involves mostly client work. However, I need to add some house cleaning to it. :-P Arianna is at her mother's, so it is a good time to take care of it.
On another note, I am so thankful that Mandy and her family were able to rent the house they looked at. It was a roller-coaster of a week for them. I am glad that J and I were able to be there to help. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else when my sister was in need. I will be spending the first part of next week at her house watching the kids and helping to unpack a few things. I'm looking forward to the break from MMA, though feel slightly guilty that J will be home on Father's Day by himself. I will need to make sure he has everything he needs before I leave on Saturday, which means grocery shopping and some meal prep.
Time to go make supper. I'll post an actual list this weekend for week 25.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment