Sunday, June 6, 2010

Progress Report 22

Last week I was able to cross several things off of my list for the year. I paid off my car, hiked the Ecotat and lost my house (which effectively marked one thing off of my 2010 list and 3 off my 30 Things list.) Strangely all three things bring a sense of excitement. Having my car paid off frees more of my income for other things. The Ecotat was beautiful and refreshing. Definitely worth a second visit. And moving always brings new adventures.

Since moving has become an immediate priority, it will become top of my list over the next few weeks. Every room must be thoroughly sorted and packed. A yard sale is a must, some things will go into storage, and a lot of preparations must be made in finding our next home, and possible our pets' next home. In the midst of all this, I am taking a trip to Canobie Lake Park with my SS class, going to Las Vegas, NV, attending a ladies conference, grading school papers, working and preparing for a yard sale. So without further ado... my list.

Next week I will:
  1. Pick up boxes
  2. Grade 4 subjects
  3. Submit state school forms
  4. Clean out garage for yard sale
  5. Look for houses to rent
  6. Make some phone calls

No comments:

Post a Comment