Monday, May 31, 2010

Progress Report 21

We had a good week last week. The kids finished up their 4-H season with their play. I was able to work some extra hours. I really feel like I've strengthened my character by reading books on business. It makes me look at work as something more than a job. It's an extension of who I am and what I want to become.

We had a good trip north to see the family. It was really too quick and I didn't get a chance to visit with everyone that I wanted to but it was good to see everyone anyway. The kids had a great time! We also saw some wildlife on the highway. A black bear on the way north and 3 deer on the way home.

This week I need to concentrate on getting the garden in and grading all of Geoffrey's schoolwork. We are officially in summer vacation mode. All though, it seems I'll be busier than ever with everything we have planned for the next few months. I'm going to try to enjoy it as much as I can.

This week I will:
  1. Plant garden
  2. Grade at least 3 subjects
  3. New budget/ bank visit
  4. Pay off car!
  5. Go to Ecotat!
  6. Go to coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment