Monday, May 3, 2010

Progress Report 17

I'm hitting the ground running this week. There are so many things that I want to do! The warm weather we've had this weekend along with some fresh inspiration has fueled my fire again. I'm determined to make the best out of this week and put my best foot forward. I've heard it said that the enemy of "good" is not "bad" but "mediocre". I don't want this week to just be another week. I've had enough of those, I want a great week!

With the help of my husband and Row, I hope to officially launch The Occasional Housewife soon. Eric has already purchased the domain for a website and Row has agreed to help with business cards and brochures. I have to say that as intimidating as starting a business can be, with the support of people like them, I feel like I have a greater chance of succeeding.

This week I plan to:
  1. Mow the lawn
  2. Clean house/laundry
  3. Work on business model
  4. Visit in Jay
  5. Plan Mother's Day craft for SS
  6. Grocery shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment