Friday, May 7, 2010

TGIF, I guess...

Yeah, it's Friday. My list is already accomplished and I feel like I have very little to do. It's been like this most of the week. My plans for the day only take up a couple of hours and I'm left with a lot of down time.

It's funny how much I dislike being on the run all the time or busy, busy, busy, but not having anything to do just feels wrong. I feel stagnant. I have energy and creativeness that don't have an outlet. I've tried to read but find myself starting several books and not getting into any. I ordered some books from Amazon, but they won't be here until next week. Can't wait for next week! I want information to devour. Right now I'm stuck with Martha Stewart's Housekeeping Handbook. :) Not really a page-turner. But I'm calling it "training".

I've worked on my business model. Trying to narrow down the niche and form a mission statement and work on how to gain and keep customers. I've taken a lot of notes, done a lot of research online and critical thinking on paper. I'm good at the planning stages. Hopefully the follow-through won't fizzle out. Right now, I wish I had 3 or 4 clients a week. That would give me something to do.

The next two days are full and the kids have a play date with the neighbors' kids later this afternoon. Next week will be here before I know it and full of new possibilities. I'll get my books and will get to visit Row on Friday! Can't wait! I finally get to see her new studio in person and have the chance to sit and talk for an afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment