Saturday, May 1, 2010

Progress Report 17

The last couple of weeks have been absolutely crazy. Arianna has tennis almost every day after school. J has been working on his race car and I have been pounding out decals for it, as well. I have been doing some studying, attended the Maine Center for Women Work and Community ambassador orientation meeting, finished a logo and have sent out a couple more estimates. I have a bunch of emails that need to be returned and a couple of phone calls to make. Cleaning up after the puppies takes at least another hour out of my day. I love the little things, but will be glad when we are down to just one. BUT, thankfully, I will be attending a Time Management workshop on May 14 which will make everything all better. HAHAHA I'm hoping it helps at least. I must keep this short, as I have much to do for the weekend.
  1. Pay a couple bills
  2. Return emails & phone calls
  3. Attend Arianna's home tennis match
  4. Create NE Pellets t-shirt designs
  5. Finish BAND header
  6. Redesign DbR business cards
  7. DbR ad for SBS Guide
  8. Prep for Caribou City Wide Yard Sale
Phew, that's enough, but not everything I have to do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment