Monday, May 24, 2010

Progress Report 20

Last week was a very busy week, but it felt productive as well. I completed or made an honest effort to complete everything on my list. I got the magnets delivered, the business card designed and out for proof, an estimate out on the lettered sign (waiting on customer), the breast cancer decals and Maltese cross are both designed and waiting on material (should be here tomorrow), almost done the E-Myth and on CD 12 of Dave Ramsey. I also made a couple of those phone calls that have been hanging over my head and scheduled the engagement shoot for July 10. On top of that, I lettered J's truck with the name of his new Maine Guide business. Maybe the time management workshop helped a little. :-)
  1. Create a household budget
  2. Finish the E-Myth
  3. Listen to more Dave Ramsey
  4. Get lots of rest, drink OJ and get over this cold before all the family gets here for Saturday's Moody picnic. Can't wait to see Mandy and the kids.
  5. Of course there are DbR related things I need to attend to this week as well.
So, it's off to bed with me for the afternoon. We'll see how the week progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment