Monday, July 26, 2010

Progress Report 29

After 6 months, I think I've finally learned the art of writing lists. Maybe I'm just being self-righteous, but I accomplished everything on my list last week and it feels pretty good. I know that I have learned to be more realistic in my expectations of myself so maybe I'm making things too easy on myself. But, truth be told, I like knowing that I've marked everything off.

Last week I was able to unpack a lot of my office/craft items. I feel much more at ease in my home now that I know where to find a safety pin or a crochet hook. I organized the kids' room as much as possible and did a little decorating to try to bring it together. And, I have a nice pile of Yard Sale stuff accumulating. It's a slow process and ongoing, but my goal is to have a yard sale before the end of August.

This week I plan to:

  1. Help w/ KPK (Sunday school)
  2. Sort through more boxes/ yard sale prep
  3. Pay rent (I'm afraid I'll forget)
  4. Clean the bathroom
  5. Make appt. to get car fixed
  6. Clean deck/ porch
  7. Dust the basement (ick!)

No comments:

Post a Comment