skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
2010 Progress
breaking out of conventional thought
Monday, October 18, 2010
Progress Report 41
I was sick last week. Not much happened. I ran a fever, I coughed, I blew my nose. I still have the lingering symptoms, but hopefully can function better this week. Especially since it will be busy.
This week I will:
Can chicken soup
Get car worked on
Bathe my itchy dog
Go to SCA craft night
Work
Sew skirt
Go to PI to see Row and family
Post to Broody Bunch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miranda
Row
Search This Blog
Our Sites
The Occasional Housewife
Designed by Row
The Broody Bunch
Books to Read
Quotes
Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill
A goal is a dream with a time frame on it. - Dan Miller
A mind once stretched, can never return to its original condition. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Successful people pull dreams from the sky, put work clothes on them and call them Goals. - Dave Ramsey
Categories
Progress Report
(65)
Forward Thinking
(20)
Life in General
(6)
List
(3)
shop
(1)
studio
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(106)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
▼
October
(6)
Progress Report 42
Progress Report 42
Progress Report 41
Progress Report 41
Progress Report 39
Progress Report 39
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment