This week I have several things going on as well as several things that need to be done. Today will be focused on cleaning my house and catching up on laundry. Aunt Andrea and John will be stopping by sometime this afternoon. And this evening is the SCA craft night. Tomorrow is 4-H and an Advisor dinner and meeting at UTC. I'll have to pick up the babysitter in the afternoon. Wednesday I need to drop the babysitter back off at school. Mom and Dad will be coming in for coffee in the afternoon and then church that night. Thursday I will probably clean for a client and I also have to get my dog into the vet to see if we can remedy his itching. Friday is wood day at the church and sometime this week I need to sew a skirt for a student at ACA.
So to sum it all up... this week I will:
- Clean my house
- Go to craft night
- Visit with family
- Go to 4-H
- Go to meeting at UTC
- Pick up, drop off babysitter
- Work
- Take dog to vet
- Sew skirt
No comments:
Post a Comment