We had a terrible rain storm this past week and found that the roof in my studio leaks like a sieve. Luckily the water came in and pooled on and around my work bench and not my equipment or computer. But, this means that the plan to go to my family reunion in Dexter has been preempted by putting a new roof on the studio. The worst part about missing the reunion, is missing Mandy and not getting to meet our new niece. The rest, I think, I can manage without. I will be seeing Mandy in a couple of weeks when we go to Bangor for a weekend. It's just a matter of waiting.
- Keep checking client projects off the list. Lots of printing to be done this week.
- Client meeting on Wednesday. Still got lots of prep work to do.
- Catch up on laundry.
- Bake two apple pies and a raspberry pie.
- Next Saturday is J's family reunion.
No comments:
Post a Comment