Sunday, August 15, 2010

Progress Report 32

I worked really hard this week. I stayed focused and really moved through a lot of projects and deadlines. I'm actually very proud of my accomplishments this past week. From the client meeting on Wednesday, I've secured another job. I have gotten final approval on two others, so now they are in the printing phase, which includes Mandy's cards. I also completed an Etsy web banner and have been asked about a branding project. I did some last minute race car decals for a friend of J's and got another small decal job for a radio car going to England for an international contest. That's right. DbR is going international! haha

This coming week is going to be very busy too. I have two meetings Monday afternoon, which will determine whether I begin printing invitations this week. I need to complete the flyer printing and start cutting decals for the Houlton Humane Society. I also need to get started on the proofs for the new invitation job I have.

  1. Keep plugging away at the client jobs.
  2. Finish Arianna's school shopping. (She begins on Wednesday)
  3. Two client meetings on Monday, Maine Ctr for Women Work & Community meeting on Thursday.
  4. Headed to Bangor on Saturday. Sorry, Mandy, only a quick trip this time, but will be dropping off the kids swing set.

No comments:

Post a Comment