Monday, August 30, 2010

Progress Report 34

I'm starting out this week with a bang! I was up early this morning and cut out two jumper patterns and material. I hope to spend some time every morning sewing to finish these uniforms before the week's end. I also put together two stands for Eric's office and am trying to get the kids back on track for their school work.

Last week I was able to bring in the dresser for my bedroom, clean out the garage a bit, pick all the pears, and an appointment was set with the mechanic. I spent a lot of time last week at Katie's house canning pears and tomatoes. We also picked grapes which we hope to turn to jelly this week.
I bought my own canner last week and had Katie show me how to use it. I'm very excited to be able to do my own canning at home. Eric has already bought ingredients to can chili. Yum! I also made some sourdough starter so I can make my own bread again.

I've been in contact occasionally with Row too. Business seems to be going well and I'm proud of her pursuit of knowledge in Business Ownership 101. The recent additions to her website have been great and, I'm sure, will be an asset to her as well. I hope this week offers her opportunity to forge ahead in progress.

This week I will:

  1. Work on SS room
  2. Can chili
  3. Make Lemonade (homemade... the best!)
  4. Make bread
  5. Make jelly
  6. Catch up on laundry
  7. Sign kids up for 4-H

No comments:

Post a Comment