Monday, August 2, 2010

Progress Report 30

You win some, you lose some.

I didn't do so hot last week with my lists. Other things kept popping up. I'm hesitant to carry over things from last week's list that didn't get done because I know that this week is going to be busy. My first clue? I spent 5 1/2 hrs at work today. Sigh. That's a long time to be cleaning and scrubbing. Now I'm behind on my own housework.

My biggest goal for this week is to get my lesson finalized for Kids Praise Kamp. I'm teaching Saturday's lesson in front of 25 kids and the entire congregation. I want it to be simple but captivating.

Saturday is our family reunion. Bad timing as usual. It is the last day I have to help and prepare for Kids Praise Kamp. The reunion isn't very important to me, but it's an opportunity to see some immediate family that I miss terribly. Even for just an afternoon.

I've also (God help me) taken on the responsibility of sewing 4 school jumpers and 2 skirts for students at ACA. School starts in September. My kids on the other hand have already started homeschooling. Not really my choice, but theirs. I finally got around to ordering their school curriculum and when it arrived the kids harassed me until I let them start. It's a good thing that they like it so much. Geoffrey is likely to finish 4th grade before winter is over. Ella moves at her own pace as well. But that's the benefit of homeschooling.

This week I will:
  1. Finalize my KPK lesson
  2. Pull together SS lesson
  3. Laundry
  4. Contact SS kids


I guess I'll leave it at that. There's a lot more that I want to do, but it's not likely to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment