Monday, August 9, 2010

Progress Report 31

Last week went well. It was very busy, but knowing that and not expecting too much from myself, I accomplished everything on my list.

Today is Monday and our KPK activities were supposed to kick off early this morning. However, we were headed to the coast and it is raining and expected to rain with thundershowers all day. I thought about going to work since I'm available. But instead I'll clean my own house. This weekend was a whirlwind with the family reunion in Dexter on Saturday, Sunday school, and KPK prep on Sunday as well as the making and selling of over 10 dozen cookies. (The cookie sale went very well. The kid's made over $30 in a night.) So my house looks like a whirlwind also. Eric's mother and her German exchange student are coming to visit today. So I guess I'll stay home and clean up a bit.

Last week, Row finalized my business card for the Occasional Housewife. I can't wait to get them in my hand! They look fantastic, and I love that they are custom and no one else out there has my same business card design. Eric has been working on getting my website ready, so that customers can find me on the web.

This week I will:
  1. Attend all KPK activities and services
  2. Plant perennials
  3. Empty hanging baskets
  4. Organize desk
  5. Create new goal charts for kids
  6. Laundry
  7. Dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment