I used to feel free when I sat down to write, but now I worry about what I'm saying and how I'm saying what I'm saying. I read an article just recently, "10 things about kids from which entrepreneurs can learn," that reminds me of some of the things I have forgotten as I've grown up. I used to write and draw all of the time, for myself. I have started sketching again. That was a surprise result of starting DbR. I have found that I haven't lost all of my skills in that area. So much is practice and looking at objects as only so many shapes and shades of color. Uncomplicate the complicated. It's the small, the simple that can make the biggest impact sometimes. Saying thank you, offering a helping hand... I want DbR to be known for the added touches.
So much of my lists lately have been based on what I have to do for clients. This week, though I do have clients that I need to attend to, I also need to catch up on my housework.
- Recover from terrible cold
- Clean my house, dust, mop, windows... begin the fall/winter prep
- Come up with a great idea for the Fall/Winter Expo
- Client jobs
- Keep reading and writing new and insightful things
No comments:
Post a Comment