It seems summer is wrapping up and harvest is now well underway. I've been spending the majority of my time canning the harvest for winter and preparing for colder months. My friend Katie has been a huge blessing to me this year by teaching me to can. I think of all the years that I could have been doing it. The money that I could have saved by putting away our own food. The crops are so bountiful this year that I'm jealous of those who were able to have a garden. Because of our unexpected move, I missed the growing season. However, I have put a great deal of effort into planning for next year and am grateful to those who are willing to share their harvest with me.
I received my magnetic business cards that Row designed for me. They are awesome! I'm very pleased with how they turned out and also with the response that I get from those who receive them. Row did an awesome job working with me to get the design just the way I wanted it, and she had great insight on the colors and fonts that would best fit the look and feel of my business. Everyone asks who designed my business cards and I'm more than happy to tell them about DbR!
You can quote me on that, Row! :)
This week I will:
- Can Stew, Carrots, Tomatoes, Grape jelly
- Clean bathroom
- Catch up on laundry
- Go to Lamoine Park w/ Sunday school
- Work
No comments:
Post a Comment