Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Progress Report 37

This week has a jump on me already. Yesterday the family and I went to the Farmington Agricultural Fair. We like to go every year to give the kids a chance to learn about our local agriculture here in Maine. There were bee keepers, and blacksmiths, spinners and builders. We saw tractors, horses, sheep and chickens. We milked a cow and sampled fresh butter. Homemade applesauce and fresh cider samples were available. It's a fun day and a learning experience.

Since Monday has passed already, I have a shorter week to accomplish the things that I have planned. I have Ella's birthday tea party planned for Saturday afternoon. It will require a lot of advance planning to be sure everything runs smoothly. I need to pick up ingredients for the snacks and beverages, as well as prizes, crafts, and favors. Of course I also need to get my house in order. The laundry is stacking up and the dust is accumulating.

I've been gathering info on building a coop and I think I've found someone to build it for me. I'm weighing the cost but I think it's my best option.

This week I will:
  1. Prepare for Ella's B-day party
  2. Finish laundry
  3. Cleaning job
  4. Go to bank/ close checking account

No comments:

Post a Comment