Monday, October 4, 2010

Progress Report 39

Hey, Mandy! It's Monday and I'm doing a Progress Report. Unbelievable. I am feeling a little discouraged right now. I'm not sure if it is the time of year, shorter days, colder weather, impending winter, my crappy day job or that I was geared up to do the trade show and then it fell through. I need a clear plan of action. I have been invited to be part of a Bridal Expo in February. I am definitely going to do that. It is far enough in advance that I can be really ready for it.

Positive stuff. I have really started drawing again. I've kind of made it my own personal schooling to draw better with pencil and paper. I started with eyes, then hands, then lips and am finally getting the hang of drawing noses. That was frustrating. I will soon attempt a whole face. It has been good therapy.

I've continued to read A Tale of Two Cities. I'm half way through now. When I'm done I would like to talk to somebody about it. Perhaps I will resurrect the Moody Readers.

I have been asked to be part of a grant committee again. I have an MCWWC ambassador's meeting next week and state wide convention in November coming up. I'm hoping that these connections will begin to show real results soon.

  1. Wednesday Grant Committee meeting for MCWWC
  2. Complete b.cards for NEP, decal mock-up for EW, cut decals for BM
  3. Send out Ella's gift. (I'm such a crappy Auntie.) :-P
  4. PAY BILLS
  5. Clean my house

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! At least you know where to go when you're feeling down. 2010!

    ReplyDelete