Monday, October 18, 2010

Progress Report 41

Feast or famine. Two weeks ago projects for DbR were almost at a stand still. Last week four new jobs jumped in my lap all at once, plus prepping for a small trade show this coming weekend. I don't know if I am ready for it, but I have to get some visibility. Right now I am hidden in the woods and it's time to put my fears aside and put myself out there. I still have a lot of work to do, but I did get all of my bags labeled and tagged, discount postcards to the printer, give-away cards completed and discussed decorations with Mandy. She is going to be here, so I know everything will go smoothly. And, if it doesn't, she will be here and that makes life better anyway. I could really use her company right now, for sure.

As for client jobs, I got proofs for three of the four jobs done and out, with approval for one complete and to the printers. The fourth was awaiting information, which was received this morning, so proof should be done by Wednesday.

This past weekend proved to be eventful. Daisy had her litter of pups Saturday night. I'm still exhausted and reeling from the all-nighter. The pups seem healthy and Daisy is taking to motherhood a lot easier. I am making an appointment for Jiminy to get fixed ASAP! No more! And we are not keeping one of these pups. I have made my opinion known. Of course they are adorable, fuzzy little things and it will be fun to watch them grow, but I will be glad when the craziness is over.

This week, in addition to spending time with J and Arianna, cleaning my house, cleaning the whelping box 100,000 times and doing 100,000 loads of laundry, and making supper I will...
  1. Monday - evening meeting for Feb. Wedding Expo
  2. Tuesday - finish fourth proof.
  3. Wednesday - sample wedding invitations
  4. Thursday - sample greeting cards?
  5. Friday - last minute DbR things for trade show & print customer flyers/posters
  6. Saturday - setup and trade show all day
i.e. become Super Woman

1 comment: