I have transferred a good portion of my files to my new computer and am almost done with the QuickBooks set up. It is far enough along that I am using it easily. I love QuickBooks Pro 2010. It is very user friendly and will make next year's taxes a lot easier. I've been able to talk to my accountant a couple of times for pointers. He's been great. I finally took my test this week; got a 97. I'm not complaining as this has been a terrible long section. The next half of the class is at least as long. Yuck. To shake it up a little I have jumped ahead into my Illustrator CS4 class. The first chapter is very basic and all review for me, as I have been using Illustrator in some form for about 10 years, but there are a lot of great new things in CS4 that I am really looking forward to getting into.
Arianna has made the tennis team, which means lots of after school practices. I'm hoping that work keeps coming in like it has. It's a great feeling.
- Parents' night tomorrow at PIHS
- Complete logo
- Finish QB update
- Update DbR website (long overdue)
- BAND header if Eric hasn't given up on me. :-)
I haven't given up yet. :)
ReplyDelete