This week is school vacation, though Geoffrey is firm that he will continue to do his school work anyway. He's bound on finishing the year early. He's already completed all of his math and literature. Starting Tuesday, Geoffrey has LEGO robotics camp. I'm very excited that he's going! Not just because it's a learning experience and he'll meet new people, but because he worked hard to get to go. The camp was expensive but Geoffrey raised all the money himself to go. I'm sure that gives him a good feeling.
This week I only work 2 days. They'll probably be long days. But on the other days, I can devote to things around the house. I also started writing what I hope someday will be a book. It's one of my items on my list of 30 Things. I'm going to write when I have something to write and not try to force anything for the sake of finishing sooner rather than later. I like to write and share knowledge. That's my goal.
This week I want to:
- Register Eric's car
- Register the dog
- Get groceries
- Clean the toy room
- Clean the bathroom
- Sew something
- Write
No comments:
Post a Comment