Thursday, April 1, 2010

Carpets/ Rugs

Some people call it a roller coaster ride. Some refer to it as mountain tops and valleys. This week I could only think of carpets and rugs. It's life. One day feels like a magic carpet ride and the next day the rug is getting pulled out from under me. It's kind of difficult to get any traction that way. I wish some things didn't irk me as much as they do. Some things are important. Some aren't.

This week, I've had some good news. One being that there is still hope to save our house. Two, I finally got my car back and a great deal to boot. My second job isn't working out the way I hoped and my SS drive involvement fell flat, on my face. I did get the skirts fixed and they were paid for. I'm still looking for some extra income from somewhere.

I've started reading a great book called 48 Days To The Work You Love. Dan Miller, the author helps you think about your goals and what you want to be when you grow up. More than a j-o-b, but something that fulfills you as a person and gives your life purpose. I haven't decided yet if I'm fulfilled by cleaning toilets. I definitely like helping people. And I like cleaning. But I like a lot of other things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment