Monday, April 12, 2010

Progress Report 14

Last week was fairly productive. I worked hard on SS events and work. Dapper went to the vet on Monday to get caught up on his shots. I had a nice visit with Aunt Paula on Friday and a fun time digging for worms on Thursday. I also ordered 8 baby chicks Friday. They should be arriving the week of May 17th. We picked up Eric's car from the garage on Saturday so we finally have 2 good, working vehicles. We have to finish paying for the repairs this week, and then be free from car expenses for a little while. Then I can concentrate on getting my car paid off early. We also had our taxes redone to show the contract work Eric did for his job last year. We ended up having to pay into the State, but only a small amount. This year we'll have to stay on top of our taxes so the IRS doesn't come down on us at the end of the year.

This week I have to:
  1. Write last skit for SOC
  2. Mail tax payment to the state
  3. Help Geoffrey get his worm business moving
  4. Kids' 4-H meeting
  5. Pay repairs on car
  6. Go over new budget
  7. Clean Ella's room

No comments:

Post a Comment