Monday, April 12, 2010

Progress Report 14

Starting to feel like time is getting away from me. I have registered to go to a time management workshop May 7. Until then, I will use the excuse that I don't have the skills yet. :-) I finished the client logo, completed the QB update, went through 2 and a half lessons in my Illustrator class and started trudging through the second half of my computer course. I also designed and printed a bookmark for Bobbi's Build an Ear. Bobbi and her family head to CA next week for Bobbi's first surgery. They will be in our thoughts. There is a big send off this Sunday at their church. It has been amazing to be a part of their journey.

This week:
  1. Go to Arianna's play
  2. Sign Arianna up for high school classes
  3. Finish the third lesson and do an original graphic for grading in Illustrator
  4. Redesign my business card
  5. Design a new ad for the SBS Guide
  6. Fish for more work by completing Eric's header.
  7. Huge dog and pony show at work on Friday; try not to kill anyone before that day is over. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment