Monday, November 15, 2010

Progress 45

This week I will try not to be idle. There are several things going on but also several things that need to be done that I've been putting off. I've already started by going grocery shopping this morning. It's probably been a month or more since I've really gone grocery shopping. We've picked up a few things here and there but my husband opened the fridge and said, "Our fridge needs friends." Hint, hint. It has many friends now.

I clean twice this week, need to do some sewing, need to get the car to the mechanics, and will be going north to see my niece in her high school musical. Not to mention picking up the slack at home, i.e. cleaning the bathroom, doing laundry, picking up, etc...

My husband's job dissolves this week. We're praying for a job offer before the week ends.

This week I will:
  1. Work
  2. Sew
  3. Clean
  4. Visit my fabulous sister and her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment