Monday, November 29, 2010

Progress Report 47

Last week was a good week all in all. I spent some time with my neighbor and her family. We baked pies together and talked about God. She came to church with us Wednesday night. She agreed to a Bible study with me. I'm very thankful.

Thursday was Thanksgiving day and though my oven gave me fits and even high-jacked my turkey for a short time, it was great. I love to have family in my home to entertain and visit. The meal was wonderful and the games were great fun. I was very excited to have Row and Ari join us for a few rounds when they arrived.

Black Friday was a long day but entirely fantastic. Row and Ari and I hit the mall and stores early and even braved the weather to get some good deals. It was thoroughly successful! Spending time with Ari is always fun. I wish she were closer that we could spend time together more often. She's always fun to be with. Having Row with me that day just felt natural. Like she was meant to be there with me. I can't say that our sisterly relationship has never been strained, but this year has brought us closer together than ever before. I'm so thankful that she's been there for me and my family this year. I don't know what I would have done without her. I only hope I can return the gesture.

This week I will:
  1. Clean up after Thanksgiving
  2. Laundry
  3. Fill out recipe cards for church cookbook
  4. Work on SS walls
  5. Christmas drama practice
  6. Plan for SS party
  7. Sort Christmas gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment