Last week was awesome! I was extra busy working for The Occasional Housewife. My clients were extremely happy with my work and were more than happy to pay for the service. One of my clients who initially contracted me for just the week, promised to contact me for regular cleanings in the future. Another client asked that I concentrate on her kitchen area because she was having dinner guests. So I did a little redecorating and clearing of clutter. It's always a little touchy not knowing what people will think of what you've done with their home, but she emailed me later to say Thank You and how much she liked it. The work is strenuous sometimes but the pay and compliments make it worth it, of course.
This week is not so busy. Just one day of work this week. However, I'm also looking forward to lunch and a little shopping with Row on Tuesday. I'll be spending some time cleaning my house and maybe clearing the garage. I also need to get the kids back on their regular school schedule. My being away much of last week, kind of caused them to slack off. Starting Friday we have a marriage seminar at church followed by special services. The Ensey's are always great speakers and I look forward to hearing them.
This week I will:
- Clean home and away
- Attend Marriage Retreat and special services
- Meet up with Row
- Take dog to vet
- Sew
- Set up school schedule
No comments:
Post a Comment