Saturday, February 13, 2010

Can I Be Super Woman?

Is it really possible to do everything that we are supposed to do every day? According to the magazines we are supposed to take time to pamper ourselves, spend time with our children, spend time with our spouse, exercise, meditate on spiritual things, clean house, work, manage the budget, run errands, and on and on and on...

How come I can't seem to do it all? When I actually squeeze in some exercise, the housecleaning suffers? Or when I spend time in prayer and reading scripture, I don't have time to exercise. Am I being lazy? Is there enough time in a day? I have decided that I will put this to the test next week. For one day next week, I will list all of these things and check them off. And if it's possible to do it all in one day, is it possible to do it all every day? Will I even have a life after I'm done doing everything I'm supposed to do? It's a quandary.

No comments:

Post a Comment