Looking for a good excuse to not get things accomplished?... I have one. Cold Medicine. After fighting an ear infection and now a severe cold, I am exhausted and fuzzy headed. Putting two coherent sentences together is proving difficult. Thankfully I didn't procrastinate this week and got my clients work out of the way quickly, before illness hit. I ran Article Blueprint on my business card article, but didn't get my logo article written. I didn't even crack my school books this week. I need to buckle down on that again. I got hung up reading You, Inc. Mandy needs to read this one too. I finally got around to changing the header on my website, but I'm not completely happy with it yet. More tweaking is in order.
We spent Saturday in the Bangor area, so I lost a day of being able to accomplish anything. It was worth it to see Z swim in the States again. Today is a holiday for me, so now I'm playing catchup and trying to get better.
I will keep the list light, while my head is still fuzzy.
- Finish logo article
- Complete Chap 5 assignment
- Work on budget projection for DbR
- Wrap up current logo job
- Send out b.cards to Penmor
No comments:
Post a Comment