Monday, February 1, 2010

Progress Report 4

It's official. One month down, only 11 more to go! I really feel like this is a big accomplishment. Together, Row and I have made it through 4 weeks without losing focus. It's a good feeling.

This past week I worked hard on my list and really tried to do all of it. I was able to make another car payment. (That puts me one payment ahead of schedule.) I wrote an article for my affiliate site. It was very last minute, but it got done. I dropped off some more cash towards the fixing of my car. I'm hoping to get it back in a month or so. The kids and I attended our first 4-H meeting. It was great fun! The kids loved it and can't wait to go back. We even signed Geoffrey up for the science fair for Feb. 9th. I cleaned my bedroom and even bought and assembled a new bookshelf for it. AND... I started exercising again. I didn't start until Friday, but hey, it happened and I'm glad it did. I always feel better when I exercise in the mornings. So, 6 out of 7 items on my list were accomplished. I'm satisfied with that. I also worked my my Sunday school room one evening, cleaned the chicken coop, and got Dolly (my formerly wounded chicken) introduced back into the coop.

My goals for week 5 are:

  1. Help Geoffrey with his science project
  2. Clean the kitchen
  3. Write an article for my affiliate site
  4. Revise my 30 Things list to post on my birthday!!
  5. Clean out the toy room
  6. Organize my desk

No comments:

Post a Comment