Monday, February 8, 2010

Progress Report 5

I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not completing my list this week. It wasn't a terribly difficult one. However, the point of this report is not to beat myself up. I did accomplish some stuff. The insulation is completely torn out of the the shop and J and M have begun to rewire. It's so exciting. I also finished one assignment for my class and sketched out an article on logo design.

A couple of things came up this week that weren't on my list. I got another logo job and met with another client to solidify her wedding invitations. Those will be primary on this weeks list. I started working with Article BP as well. Again, something for this weeks list.

I started reading a great book too. I suppose that distracted me a bit. It's called You, Inc: The Art of Selling Yourself by Harry and Christine Beckworth. I'm only a few chapters in, but so much of what they say is what Mandy and I are trying to accomplish with this blog and our new way of thinking. I probably look foolish reading it, because I can't get the smile off my face. :-) I can't wait to read more.

Week six will be very busy. I have my last day of the business workshop today. Tomorrow and Wednesday work, then Thursday is Dad's surgery. I have scheduled to have the day off to wait at the hospital with Mom. Plus the design work. So to put it in stone.

  1. Preliminary concepts for logo.
  2. Preliminary design for wedding invites.
  3. Finish my article and publish it.
  4. Run Article BP for one of my current articles.
  5. Complete one assignment in my class.
  6. Finish watching MMO vids.
  7. And, I still really want to change the header on my website.
I should also add to my list to not procrastinate this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment