Monday, February 22, 2010

Progress Report 7

Okay, okay... I think I might have to permanently give up my driving privileges. I haven't been to the BMV yet, and don't know when I'm going to be able to get there. I've stopped driving distances longer than a few miles to work.

Last week I went to all the youth activities that I mentioned in the last post, put in some extra hours at work, helped cook soups and serve a soup dinner at church, and nursed two sick kids back to health after picking them up from their grandparents.

I've also been studying and reading up on Dave Ramsey. He has a radio program that I've listened to all of the archived shows I can get to. I've read two of his books and printed out a bunch of his worksheets. I've also investigated his training materials. And for the first time, feel like we can get in control of our finances. I'm excited and am trying to get the rest of the family on board. For the first time, Eric and I are sitting down to work on a budget this week!

This week I have to:
  1. get my kitchen back in order
  2. do tons of laundry
  3. unpack the kids
  4. 4-H meeting
  5. clean off sewing desk
  6. create a budget w/ Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment