This week is school vacation. My boss and her family have gone to warmer climates for the week, but gave me permission to do some deep cleaning while they are away. So without any daily mess to clean up, I'm going to hit it hard and try to put in some extra hours. This will really help with getting my car fixed and paying it off early.
I also was given some skirts from a friend at church who needs some alterations and mending done. I promised to have them back this week.
My kids are going to their grandparent's for half of the week. So I'm delivering them Wednesday, and probably picking them up Saturday. I hope to get the cleaning done that I need to then.
There are a few other things that I'd like to get done this week, but for the sake of my sanity, I won't list them now. :)
- Renew license
- Scrub bathrooms
- Fix skirts
- Work extra hours
- Drop kids off
No comments:
Post a Comment