Last week I took the kids to 4-H. The each got a part in the drama in May. We had dinner at a friend's house, sent off the taxes, called my SS kids, and returned all the cans and bottles that have accumulated over the winter.
I talked to my mechanic about my car. It looks great! He's not satisfied with it yet. The frame still needs to be adjusted so it will align properly.
I've kind of picked up a large portion of responsibility for our Sunday School SOC Drive. I'll be writing and directing the skits for all four weeks as well as coordinating the art and wall displays.
Geoffrey has signed up for a Lego Robotics Camp in April. The camp costs $190 and we asked Geoffrey to try to raise at least some of that money. He worked hard at a catalog sale fundraiser and raised all $190! We are so proud of his hard work and he is happy with himself for accomplishing a goal. Good job, Geoffrey!
Row's studio looks fabulous! I can't believe that her dream has become a reality so quickly!! Congrats!
Next week I will (hopefully):
- Empty the chest freezer.
- Create a new budget.
- Write first week's skit.
- Coordinate actors.
- Sew skirts.
- Clean living room.
- Work new job.
- Send notes to SS kids.
- Open new checking account.
No comments:
Post a Comment