Monday, March 8, 2010

Progress Report 9

Yay! I actually did everything on my list last week! Taking the FPU lessons with my husband have been really eye opening. We created a more detailed budget last week, however it's not perfect yet, and we started the envelope system. The FPU lessons have opened the door to conversations about money and put us on the same page. We are finally starting to move in the same direction when it comes to money and have the same goals. The kids are also getting involved in the process and are being helpful and supportive. I also picked up a second cleaning job which will make this process go smoother.

Also last week, I renewed my license (finally), cleaned out the coop and Eric helped me put up a temporary run for the chickens. The weather has been so warm that I wanted to let them out into the fresh air. We have very little snow left in little patches here and there and the ground is starting to thaw.

Oh yeah! I'm half way to my weight loss goal for the year! Only 7lbs more to lose.

This week I will:

Call Peter about car
Take kids to 4-H
Call my SS kids
Rake lawn
Clean my office
Work my new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment