Friday, March 12, 2010

Progress Reports 9 &10

This is a really quick update from week nine. I am so late with it, that there isn't much point in expounding on it. I finished a client's business cards. They are at the PO waiting to be picked up. I delivered another client's wedding invitations. Made my appointment with the tax guy. Worked out two more estimates for new clients and finished chapter 7 for my computer class.

Week 10 has been a whirlwind and it's not over yet. Two of the three counters are in my studio. I ordered a new vinyl cutter and 9 rolls of material and have my first order waiting for me to get set up. I also ordered my new desktop computer and bought a new desk and chair. Before the weekend is over, the third counter will be in and I will be moving some of my stuff to the studio. My cutter should be here this week. I have a marketing package to put together for a client, and gave out another quote yesterday for a business card. I also saw my tax guy and have put him to work. I have hardly had two seconds to breath, let alone keep my dear sister updated properly.

My week 11 list:
  1. Begin moving into my design studio!!
  2. Finish chapter 8 and take test for computer class
  3. Design marketing material for client
  4. Deliver b.cards for client
  5. Try to pay a few bills
  6. Struggle through another 5 days at MMA :-p
  7. and take whatever blessings life will bestow on me this week

No comments:

Post a Comment