Saturday, March 27, 2010
Such Good Fortunes Abound
I have been working almost every evening in my new shop. It is amazing to sit in my own space and work towards my dream. I am still in awe that it is happening so quickly. I think about my sister a lot during this time, as well. I have been so fortunate for things to have come together as they have. I can only hope that Mandy's pursuits are heading in the right direction as well. Her support of my endeavors has been unwavering and if it weren't for her encouragement, I may not have had the courage to move forward as I have. I am writing more to give her the same strength she has given to me than as a real update. I am thinking of you, dear sister, and sending you all the good fortunes I have received lately. I hope to see a progress report from you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment