Wow, what a week. I have moved into my studio. New computer, printer and vinyl cutter are in and set up; all devices are communicating. I completed proofs for a client, delivered business cards to another client, paid a couple of bills and made it through the week at
MMA. In addition we now have a litter of seven new puppies. Daisy had her litter on Friday. We had to take her to the vet today due to a bacterial infection in her intestines. She's on antibiotics now and will be fine. All the pups are healthy and very cute. Should be utter chaos once they all have their feet under them. :-) I was also accepted into the National Association for Professional Women. It comes with a lot of networking and educational opportunities, plus discounts at a bunch of places that should come in handy.
I still have a lot of housekeeping to do for
DbR. So this week will have a huge focus on that.
- Finish setting up Quickbooks for DbR.
- Complete clients marketing materials and get them out to print.
- Create an ad for the Swap Buy Sell Guide for next weeks run.
- Transfer artwork and other jobs to my new computer.
- Get that test taken in my class so I can move on.
- Work on Eric's web header. No, that hasn't been forgotten. :-)
It's going to be a very busy week. We have parent teacher conferences this week and Zachary will be coming up for the weekend. Plus, I was invited to serve on a mini-grant committee. I have accepted and will be spending a couple of hours next Monday reviewing grants with other local professionals. That came completely out of the blue from the woman who gave the small business workshop. I'm excited to be getting my name out there. Should be a learning experience too. I'm looking forward to another great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment