Complete chapter 6 and start chapter 7 - check
Finish logo article - this week, I promise.
Run Article Blueprint on brochure article - got pushed off too.
Make tax guy appointment - still need to do that.
Watch studio take shape in front of my eyes - check, check, double check
The progress that has happened in that building is absolutely amazing. It is hard to believe that it is the same place. J and I stayed up until 11:30 Saturday night staining the walls. They now have a coat of poly on them that makes the grain pop. It's so beautiful. The windows are now trimmed in and ready to be stained. There is potential for the floor to be bought tonight. J says it will go in quickly. It is changing everyday now. It won't be long and I will be able to move in. Then watch out. I can feel the energy surging, pushing me forward into an amazing future. I admit that the renovations have distracted me from my weekly list, but I think it is acceptable, as it is a major step in one of my year end goals. The other great thing that has been taking up my time is design work. I have been on a bit of a role; need to keep it going.
- Complete chapter 7
- Business cards for client
- Deliver wedding invitations
- Call tax guy
- Finish logo article
- Begin BAND web banner
- Keep updating design studio pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment