- As earlier posted, I worked on my Studio renovations January 1 and 2 and made great progress.
- I took a test in the courses I am taking, receiving a score of 100 and completing another class.
- I have secured a proctor for my finals to finish out my first semester.
- I have begun reading Business Plans for Dummies.
- Finish ripping out the sheet rock on the last wall at the shop.
- Complete two lessons in the new class I am starting.
- Write three new articles for marketing DbR.
- Continue reading Business Plans for Dummies.
- Start roughing out my mission statement and goals and objectives for DbR.
I have to thank my sis for starting this blog. It has kept our goals and new way of thinking at the forefront of my mind. Life is what we make of it and progress is the name of the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment