This past week was definitely a busy one. Last week I listed 5 things that I wanted to do this week. I accomplished 3 of the 5. I finished watching the MMO training videos, read some more of "The 4-Hour Work Week," and checked into selling my name brand clothes. On top of those three, I also started my first affiliate website to start bringing in money online and I traveled to Row's part of the country for our parent's 40th wedding anniversary party that we planned, coordinated and executed.
This week I plan to:
- Finish my bathroom/bedroom project
- Write another post on my affiliate site
- Sell my clothes
- Start exercising again
I have several special services at my church this weekend. So I'll have to be diligent during the first part of the week.
I had a fabulous time visiting with Row this weekend! I don't get to see her near as often as I'd

like. We were able to talk about our future plans and she showed me the shop that she's transforming into her studio. I'm so excited for her! We also had fun coordinating the 40th anniversary party. It shows how hard work and determination can pay off in so many satisfying ways! Thanks for a great weekend, Row!
Thank you too. I love that picture of us. Miss you. :-)
ReplyDelete