I can't believe we are already through the third week of 2010. It seems like I barely had time to get the last report up and this one is due. I have been keeping on the course, though, my list seems to change often. I was pretty successful in completing last weeks' list. I finished one assignment in the Understanding Computers course I'm taking. I can now spell Cafe in binary code. :-) I have almost completed another article; needs some proofing before sending it out for publication. J put mouse bait in the shop, so the results of that should be seen soon. Yuck. I read some more in Business Plans for Dummies, but that is now on hold. I have signed up for a three session workshop that will give me hands on information for creating my business plan. The first class was today. It has my head reeling with ideas and things to add to my list. The only thing I didn't get to was watching the next set of MMO videos. However, I did use the KeyWord Blueprint tool. (Really great stuff.)
So for week 4 of 2010 I will:
- Finish up the article I'm working on.
- Complete one assignment in Understanding Computers
- Do the "homework" for the next session of the business workshop, which includes a personal budget, business goals and research on three competitors. If I have time, create some sort of selling tool for DbR to show at the next session, as it will be focused on marketing and image.
- Watch Module 2 of MMO.
- Update my website.
No comments:
Post a Comment