Miranda posted her list for 2010 and, to keep me honest, I must post mine as well. As excited and energized as I am about this list and the potential 2010 holds, I am hesitant to put my list out there. To be truthful with myself, I think it is because I am afraid that I won't actually complete any of them. Come year end I will look back and see all of the wasted time. Aah, but there is the rub; I am thinking in terms of the boxed in life, of which I no longer subscribe. So, here is my list for 2010, in no particular order at this time:
1. Write a business plan for Designed by Row
2. Plan a trip to Scotland for spring 2011
3. Complete 2 semesters of classes
4. Complete renovations of studio and move in
5. Pay off my computer
6. Pay off my credit card
7. Take a family vacation
8. Plant cedar hedges
9. Bring in regular freelance or web income
10. Wainscoting and new paint for my kitchen
I will take some time and arrange my list in a way that makes sense and include sub-lists, or steps, to aid in accomplishing each goal. Looking over these 10 things, as I sit here now, I feel pretty good that a few of them can be accomplished with just some time and research, no money. I think I may attack those first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment