This week, though it felt rushed, I accomplished many things. Some were on my list, others not. I did finish the bedroom/ bathroom project and I am loving the results. I wrote a second article for my affiliate site and published it. I took in my brand name clothes to be appraised and sold. I didn't quite start exercising again, unless you count shoveling snow as real exercise. :)
On top of those things, I lost another 2 lbs. I put $200 towards the fixing of my car. (I seem to be paying for it twice.) We were able to set some money aside towards our flight to the west coast. And finally, I signed the kids up for a 4-H home-school group. I'm excited at the prospect of meeting new people and doing some productive activities with my kids outside the home!
This week I want to:
- Write an article for the affiliate site
- Send a car payment
- Put more money towards the fixing of my car
- Set some money aside for vacation
- Start exercising :)
- Attend first 4-H meeting
- Clean my bedroom
No comments:
Post a Comment