Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 Progress Report

By this time most New Year's resolutions have waxed cold and dropped from the forefront of the mind and off the top of the priority list. That's why 2010 Progress is not a New Year's resolution. To stay focused on our new lives, Row and I have purposed to post Progress Reports regularly. Not only does this keep us accountable to ourselves and each other, but it gives a very telling visual of how we are changing and getting closer to our goals.

This week I have:
1. Made a double payment on my car.
2. Started watching MMO training videos
3. Continued to read "The 4-Hour Work Week."
4. Lost 3 lbs.

Beyond that I have also created a new closet for myself. Though it was not on my list, was a much needed project. This project has also ballooned into a major bedroom/ bathroom overhaul which I will see through to completion.

Next week I will:
1. Finish watching MMO training videos.
2. Continue to read "The 4-Hour Work Week."
3. Investigate selling name brand clothes from my closet.
4. Finish the bedroom/ bathroom project.
5. Write an article for marketing.

They may be little steps, but they are little steps forward. Here's to 2010 Progress!

P.S. Here's the Before and After of my closet project.













Just one question: Where am I going to put the rest of my shoes??

1 comment: