My lists usually serve as reminders. There are so many things that I have to do, places to go, and things to get, that I'd never be able to keep them straight without writing them down on paper. I've realized though, that even though it's on paper, it still may not get done. No one sees my lists but me. So if I want to push something off until tomorrow or until next week, I can justify it because I'm the only one expecting it to get done. I'm a closet procrastinator.
2010 Progress is all about change. Changing who we are and how we see ourselves, and achieving our dreams. 2010 Progress is also about accountability. When Row and I had our New Year's Eve chat, we agreed to keep each other accountable through the year. There is something about this site, that when I type a list for each week, I find myself coming here daily to check my list. I have to find out what I have left to do because a week is only 7 days, so I have to stay diligent.
This site isn't really meant for anyone but Row and myself, but that's enough. Because if one of us blows our list off, it gives justification to the other to do the same. Accountability will guide us through this year to success!
No comments:
Post a Comment