Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Progress Report 2

Week two of 2010 was extremely hectic. I listed five things that I wanted to accomplish this week. I did not get to them all, but feel as though I made progress just the same. What I did accomplish:
  1. I ripped out the last bench in the shop and pulled down almost all of the remaining sheet rock, until I ran into a "friend."
  2. Completed one assignment for my new class.
  3. Wrote and published an article on business cards on Ezine@rticles.
  4. Started the MMO program and watched the videos in Module One.
  5. Met with Eric and got some great direction on how to use the marketing tools I am learning to implement for DbR.
  6. Plus, the 40th Anniversary Party was a great success.
I had a great time with Miranda and her family, plus all of the other family and friends that showed up to the party. As crazy as the week was, it was all worth it to see Mom and Dad so happy and surprised. It was wonderful. I do wish Miranda and I lived closer together, but that just makes our visits that much more special. I'll have to plan a weekend trip south soon.

So, for this week, I will do the following:
  1. Write another article for publication.
  2. Complete another assignment in my class.
  3. Extricate mice from the shop.
  4. Continue reading Business Plans for Dummies
  5. Start watching Module 2 in MMO and work with the tools associated with IM Advantage.
I think that is plenty for a short week, as it is already Tuesday. It seems as though time is speeding up, but I will keep things in perspective and work towards each objective individually. Together, the little steps will culminate in the achievement of my yearly goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment