Thursday, January 21, 2010

Picture Perfect

It's easy to blurt out, "I'd be happy if I had a million dollars."
"I'd be happy if I were my own boss."
"I'd be happy if I were debt free."
"I'd be happy if I didn't have to work."
"I'd be happy if I had more time."

"I'd be happy if...." But would you? If you had $100,000 a month at your disposal, what would you do? My first thought was that I'd sleep in. But then I got to thinking about it. I'd probably get up earlier because there would be so many things that I'd want to do. So put some thought into it.

Picture yourself in a perfect place.

  • Where are you?

  • What's around you?

  • What are you wearing?

  • What do you hear?

  • Who is with you?

What does your perfect place look like? And what are you doing to get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment